Try again – Surfing in Australia

Have no idea what I did wrong with this yesterday, but here it is again, sort of, if you can find it; a clip of 1 min and 40 seconds, from Channel 9 News, Queensland.

You might need to fiddle around a bit to find it, you might find it amusing, or cute then again you might, not but here it is anyhow. Good luck πŸ˜€

🐻

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/dolphin-captured-flipping-into-air-before-slamming-onto-gold-coast-surfer/ar-AAo3gv7?li= …

21 Comments Add yours

1. disperser says:

I saw it yesterday when I received a notice of a new post, but when i came to the site, the post was not there.

. . . some say technology has it in for old people, but I think the opposite.

Liked by 1 person

1. couldn’t agree more! 😈

2. Neill Francis says:

Lucky for him (the surfer) it wasn’t a shark.

Liked by 1 person

1. I don’t think he’d have been happy and smiling if it had;
      Kerry and the girls are up at Noosa for a week, back next Wednesday; got time for a drink or 2 at the Victoria next week Neill?

3. Anonymous says:

do you think it was a dolphin’s “not in my backyard” protest comment.

Liked by 1 person

1. Probably! Is that you Ira? πŸ™‚

1. Would you believe that when I did the original post Pied Type the from Colarado managed to see the post and made a comment,

Ouch!

Nothing more, just like yours; Ouch! πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

4. Can’t be viewed from my current location – and I’m not flipping going anywhere else πŸ™‚

1. Strange! Those in the USA had no trouble.

Liked by 1 person

1. It must be something to do with dollars πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. Certainly not sense

Liked by 1 person

5. disperser says:

See if you can see these:

6. disperser says:

. . . and this would just be awesome to experience . . .

1. What? Getting walloped by a dolphin or surfing off the coast of Australia, or both, could you be a bit more explicit for my dimming brain? Thank you πŸ™‚

1. disperser says:

It’s my belief one should not spoon feed people. If they can’t figure it out on their own, they are not likely to appreciate anything even when led to it by the hand and having their nose rubbed in it.

1. What sort of bastard would say such a thing to a tired feeble old man 😦

Emilio D πŸ˜„

2. this would be!

3. That would be REALLY awesome; love to have been there done that.

All comments appreciated and acknowledged

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s